As at 16 September 2019, ATALAYA Mining had:
- 137,339,126 shares of 0.075 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 2,713,000 options over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 144p to 360p and expiry dates ranging from April 2018 to February 2022; and
- 140,052,126 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 16 September 2019, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Urion Holdings (Malta) Ltd ("Trafigura") 22.44% (fully-diluted 22.01%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 22.36% (fully-diluted 21.92%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 14.26% (fully-diluted 13.98%)
- Orion Mine Finance (Master) Fund I LP (‘Orion’) 13.68% (fully-diluted 13.41%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.50% (fully-diluted 0.49%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura, XGC, Orion, Liberty, management and the Board of Directors represents the 73.16% (fully-diluted 71.32%) of shares not in public hands.