As at 23 August 2022, ATALAYA Mining had:
- 139,879,209 shares of 0.075 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 3,543,500 options over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 147.5p to 416.0p and expiry dates ranging from May 2024 to Jan 2032; and
- 143,422,709 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 23 August 2022, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Urion Holdings (Malta) Ltd ("Trafigura") 22.0% (fully-diluted 21.5%)
- Cobas Asset Management, SGIIC, S.A. 7.2% (fully-diluted 7.0%)
- Hamblin Watsa Investment Counsel Ltd (“Fairfax Canada”) 5.9% (fully-diluted 5.8%)
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH 5.1% (fully-diluted 5.0%)
- Polar Capital (“Polar”) 4.4% (fully-diluted 4.3%)
- Muza Gestion de Activos SGIIC SA 3.7% (fully-diluted 3.6%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.8% (fully-diluted 3.2%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura and management and Board of Directors represents the 22.80% (fully-diluted 24.70%) of shares not in public hands.