As at 25 June 2021, ATALAYA Mining had:
- 138,211,459 shares of 0.075 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 3,866,250 options over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 144p to 309.0p and expiry dates ranging from February 2022 to June 2031; and
- 142,077,709 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 25 June 2021, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Urion Holdings (Malta) Ltd ("Trafigura") 22.30% (fully-diluted 21.69%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 22.22% (fully-diluted 21.61%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 11.79% (fully-diluted 11.47%)
- Cobas Asset Management, SGIIC, S.A. 5.03% (fully-diluted 4.90%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.46% (fully-diluted 2.59%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura, XGC, Liberty, Cobas, management and the Board of Directors represents the 61.80% (fully-diluted 62.26%) of shares not in public hands.