As at 26 April 2022, ATALAYA Mining had:
- 139,856,709 shares of 0.075 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 2,341,000 options over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 147.5p to 416.0p and expiry dates ranging from May 2024 to Jan 2032; and
- 142,197,709 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 26 April 2022, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Urion Holdings (Malta) Ltd ("Trafigura") 22.0% (fully-diluted 21.7%)
- Cobas Asset Management, SGIIC, S.A. 6.8% (fully-diluted 6.7%)
- Hamblin Watsa Investment Counsel Ltd (“Fairfax Canada”) 5.9% (fully-diluted 5.8%)
- Polar Capital (“Polar”) 4.5% (fully-diluted 4.5%)
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH 4.1% (fully-diluted 4.0%)
- Muza Gestion de Activos SGIIC SA 3.7% (fully-diluted 3.7%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.8% (fully-diluted 2.4%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura and management and Board of Directors represents the 22.81% (fully-diluted 24.08%) of shares not in public hands.