Half Yearly Financial Statements
7 September, 2016
Atalaya Mining plc (AIM:ATYM, TSX:AYM), the European mining and development company, announces its unaudited quarterly and interim results for the three and six months to June 30 2016, together with the unaudited, condensed interim consolidated financial statements. The complete...
US$14 million Prepayment Funding with Transamine Trading S.A.
5 September, 2016
The Company is pleased to announce the conclusion of a significant proportion of its funding requirements in relation to the mine expansion (the “Expansion Project”), through entering into a US$14 million copper concentrate prepayment agreement (the “Facility”) with Transamine...
Second Quarter 2016 Operational Update Expansion Project Completed Ahead of Schedule and Under Budget
25 July, 2016
Atalaya is pleased to report the successful completion of the construction of its Expansion Project, with production ramping up towards 9.5Mtpa. The Company is also providing an operations update for Q2 2016. Q2 2016 Highlights The Expansion Project was...
Updated Reserves and Resources Statement
14 July, 2016
Atalaya, the European mining and development company, announces an updated Mineral Reserves and Resources estimate for the Riotinto Copper Project (“Proyecto Riotinto”) as at 30 June 2016. These estimates, outlined below, have been compiled in accordance with the guidelines...
Result of AGM
7 July, 2016
Atalaya Mining is pleased to announce that its shareholders passed all of the resolutions proposed at the Company’s Annual General Meeting held at 12:00 (CEST) today at the Rio Tinto Mine, La Dehesa s/n, Minas de Riotinto, 21660 Huelva,...
Why invest in Atalaya Mining
- Experienced management team with proven international development and operating track record
- Proyecto Riotinto operating at nameplate capacity, with ongoing studies to further expand size of mine
- Highly cash generative and financially secure operating model with no senior debt
- Major assets in stable operating jurisdictions
- Atalaya is a pure-play copper miner with single commodity exposure
- Potential upside through organic and regional exploration – demonstrated by Proyecto Touro
As at 1 January 2017, Atalaya Mining had:
- 116,679,555 shares of 7.5 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 865,354 options and warrants over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 142.5p to 360p and expiry dates ranging from September 2016 to May 2019; and
- 117,544,909 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 1 January, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Trafigura Beheer B.V. ("Trafigura") 22.01% (fully-diluted 21.85%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 21.93% (fully-diluted 21.77%)
- Orion Mine Finance (Master) Fund I LP (‘Orion’) 14.56% (fully-diluted 14.45%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 13.98% (fully-diluted 13.88%)
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd (“Majedie”) 6.06% (fully-diluted 6.01%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.49% (fully-diluted 0.66%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura, XGC, Orion, Liberty, Majedie and the Board of Directors represents the 79.03% (fully-diluted 78.62%) of shares not in free float.
The following analysts have written research reports on Atalaya Mining
- BMO Capital Markets - Alexander Pearce
- Canaccord Genuity - Tim Huff
- Cantor Fitzgerald - Asa Bridle
- FinnCap - Martin Potts
- Mirabaud Securities - Nikolas Toleris
- Peel Hunt - Peter Mallin-Jones
In addition, the following brokers have issued Morning Notes on the Company:
- Brandon Hill Capital - Peter Rose
- Investec - Marc Elliot
- Numis Securities - Phil Swinfen
- RFC Ambrian - Jim Taylor
- S. P. Angel - John Meyer
- Whitman Howard - Roger Bade
Depositary / transfer agent
Computershare Investor Services Plc
Bristol BS13 8AE
+44 (0) 870 703 0300
+44 (0) 870 703 0301
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Avenue
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
|Ernst & Young UK|
|1 More London Place|
|London SE1 2AF|
|Ernst & Young Cyprus Ltd|
|Jean Nouvel Tower|
|6 Stasinos Avenue|
|1511 Nicosia, Cyprus|
AIM Nominated adviser (NOMAD)
Canaccord Genuity Limited
London EC2R 7AE
BMO Capital Markets
95 Queen Victoria Street
London, EC4V 4HG
Canaccord Genuity Limited
London EC2R 7AE