Change in Substantial Shareholdings
31 July, 2014
The Company has been notified that Trafigura Beheer B.V. ("Trafigura") has, through its wholly owned indirect subsidiary Urion Holdings (Malta) Limited ("Urion"), acquired 202,022,016 ordinary shares ("Ordinary Shares") of EMED effective 30 July 2014, pursuant to private transactions. The...
Approval of €8.8m Grant to EMED Tartessus for the Rio Tinto Copper Project
26 June, 2014
EMED, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, is pleased to advise that the Government of Andalucía, has announced the awarding of an €8.8 million grant to EMED Mining’s Spanish subsidiary, EMED Tartessus, in order to support the modernisation...
Result of AGM
11 June, 2014
EMED Mining Public Limited (the "Company") is pleased to announce that its shareholders passed all of the resolutions proposed at of the Company's Annual General Meeting held at 12:00 pm (BST) today at the offices of Field Fisher Waterhouse...
June 2014 Investor Presentation
Download EMED Mining's June 2014 Investor Presentation (3.41MB pdf).
Chairman's AGM Statement
At EMED Mining’s AGM to be held at 12.00pm today Ronnie Beevor, non-executive Chairman will make the following statement: “The last 12 months have seen considerable change at EMED Mining. With key permits now in place and the new...
Why invest in Atalaya Mining
- Brownfield project brought back into production, ahead of schedule, under budget and with no senior debt
- Proyecto Riotinto developed as one of the lowest capital intensity copper projects in the world
- Management team with proven development and operating track record
- Construction of the plant, including the Expansion Project completed and nameplate capacity of 9.5Mtpa projected for the end of 2016
- Positioned to survive the current low copper price environment
- Four supportive cornerstone shareholders
- Potential upside through organic and regional exploration
As at 1 January 2017, Atalaya Mining had:
- 116,679,555 shares of 7.5 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 865,354 options and warrants over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 142.5p to 360p and expiry dates ranging from September 2016 to May 2019; and
- 117,544,909 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 1 January, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Trafigura Beheer B.V. ("Trafigura") 22.01% (fully-diluted 21.85%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 21.93% (fully-diluted 21.77%)
- Orion Mine Finance (Master) Fund I LP (‘Orion’) 14.56% (fully-diluted 14.45%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 13.98% (fully-diluted 13.88%)
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd (“Majedie”) 6.06% (fully-diluted 6.01%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.49% (fully-diluted 0.66%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura, XGC, Orion, Liberty, Majedie and the Board of Directors represents the 79.03% (fully-diluted 78.62%) of shares not in free float.
The following analysts have written research reports on Atalaya Mining
- BMO Capital Markets - Alexander Pearce
- Canaccord Genuity - Nick Hatch
- FinnCap - Martin Potts
- Mirabaud Securities - Nikolas Toleris
- Peel Hunt - Peter Mallin-Jones
In addition, the following brokers have issued Morning Notes on the Company:
- Brandon Hill Capital - Peter Rose
- Cantor Fitzgerald - Asa Bridle
- Investec - Marc Elliot
- Numis Securities - Phil Swinfen
- RFC Ambrian - Jim Taylor
- S. P. Angel - John Meyer
- Whitman Howard - Roger Bade
Depositary / transfer agent
Computershare Investor Services Plc
Bristol BS13 8AE
+44 (0) 870 703 0300
+44 (0) 870 703 0301
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Avenue
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
|Moore Stephens Stylianou & Co.|
|Iris Tower, 58 Archbishop Makarios Avenue|
|6th Floor, Office 602|
|1075 Nicosia, Cyprus|
701 Evans Avenue
Ontario M9C 1A3
AIM Nominated adviser (NOMAD)
Canaccord Genuity Limited
London EC2R 7AE
BMO Capital Markets
95 Queen Victoria Street
London, EC4V 4HG