23 January, 2015
EMED Mining notes this morning’s move in the Company’s share price. The Company has received a communication from the Junta de Andalucía that a delegation from the Junta de Andalucía together with the Minister of Economy, Innovation, Science and...
30 December, 2014
EMED Mining Public Limited, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, provides the following update in relation to the permitting process for the Rio Tinto Copper Project (“Proyecto Rio Tinto”). The Company continues to maintain a positive dialogue with...
Unsecured Bridging Finance Facility, Extension of Convertible Loan Notes and Board Changes
24 December, 2014
EMED Mining Public Limited, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, is pleased to announce that it has conditionally agreed an unsecured bridging finance facility for up to US$30 million (the "Loan") with Trafigura Beheer BV (“Trafigura”), Orion Mine...
Slovakian Exploration Licences Update
22 December, 2014
EMED Mining Public Limited, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, announces that it has entered into a conditional earn-in agreement (the "Earn-in Agreement") with Prospech Ltd (“Prospech”), a private Australian exploration company, in relation to the exploration licences...
Update Regarding EGM Requisition Notice
EMED Mining Public Limited, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, provides the following update in relation to its discussions with Urion Holdings (Malta) Limited, a subsidiary of Trafigura Beheer B.V., who currently holds 19.35% of the issued share...
Why invest in Atalaya Mining
- Brownfield project brought back into production, ahead of schedule, under budget and with no senior debt
- Proyecto Riotinto developed as one of the lowest capital intensity copper projects in the world
- Management team with proven development and operating track record
- Construction of the plant, including the Expansion Project completed and nameplate capacity of 9.5Mtpa projected for the end of 2016
- Positioned to survive the current low copper price environment
- Four supportive cornerstone shareholders
- Potential upside through organic and regional exploration
As at 1 January 2017, Atalaya Mining had:
- 116,679,555 shares of 7.5 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 865,354 options and warrants over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 142.5p to 360p and expiry dates ranging from September 2016 to May 2019; and
- 117,544,909 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 1 January, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Trafigura Beheer B.V. ("Trafigura") 22.01% (fully-diluted 21.85%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 21.93% (fully-diluted 21.77%)
- Orion Mine Finance (Master) Fund I LP (‘Orion’) 14.56% (fully-diluted 14.45%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 13.98% (fully-diluted 13.88%)
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd (“Majedie”) 6.06% (fully-diluted 6.01%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.49% (fully-diluted 0.66%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura, XGC, Orion, Liberty, Majedie and the Board of Directors represents the 79.03% (fully-diluted 78.62%) of shares not in free float.
The following analysts have written research reports on Atalaya Mining
- BMO Capital Markets - Alexander Pearce
- Canaccord Genuity - Nick Hatch
- Cantor Fitzgerald - Asa Bridle
- FinnCap - Martin Potts
- Mirabaud Securities - Nikolas Toleris
- Peel Hunt - Peter Mallin-Jones
In addition, the following brokers have issued Morning Notes on the Company:
- Brandon Hill Capital - Peter Rose
- Investec - Marc Elliot
- Numis Securities - Phil Swinfen
- RFC Ambrian - Jim Taylor
- S. P. Angel - John Meyer
- Whitman Howard - Roger Bade
Depositary / transfer agent
Computershare Investor Services Plc
Bristol BS13 8AE
+44 (0) 870 703 0300
+44 (0) 870 703 0301
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Avenue
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
|Moore Stephens Stylianou & Co.|
|Iris Tower, 58 Archbishop Makarios Avenue|
|6th Floor, Office 602|
|1075 Nicosia, Cyprus|
701 Evans Avenue
Ontario M9C 1A3
AIM Nominated adviser (NOMAD)
Canaccord Genuity Limited
London EC2R 7AE
BMO Capital Markets
95 Queen Victoria Street
London, EC4V 4HG