Final Results for 12 Months Ended 31 December 2014
11 May, 2015
EMED Mining Public Limited (AIM: EMED, TSX: EMD) ("EMED Mining" or "the Company"), the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, announces its audited results for the year ended 31 December 2014. The full audited report (as required by Toronto...
Financing Update and Notice of Results
5 May, 2015
Further to the announcement made on 30 March 2015, the Company would like to provide an update regarding both the financing for the continued development of its Rio Tinto Copper Project (“Proyecto Riotinto”), its current working capital position and...
Further US$6 million from Unsecured Bridging Finance Facility
7 April, 2015
EMED Mining Public Limited, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, is pleased to announce that following the announcement on 30 March 2015, the Company has now received the further US$6 million (prior to deduction of fees and expenses)...
Extension of repayment of Loan and Convertible Notes and Financing Update
30 March, 2015
Further to the announcement made on 25 March 2015, EMED Mining Public Limited, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, is pleased to confirm the extension to the repayment terms of its existing bridging Loan and Convertible Notes (each...
25 March, 2015
EMED Mining Public Limited, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, provides the following update on its near and long term financing strategy. On 24 December 2014, the Company announced that it had agreed an unsecured bridging finance facility...
Why invest in Atalaya Mining
- Experienced management team with proven international development and operating track record
- Proyecto Riotinto operating at nameplate capacity, with ongoing studies to further expand size of mine
- Highly cash generative and financially secure operating model with no senior debt
- Major assets in stable operating jurisdictions
- Atalaya is a pure-play copper miner with single commodity exposure
- Potential upside through organic and regional exploration – demonstrated by Proyecto Touro
As at 1 January 2017, Atalaya Mining had:
- 116,679,555 shares of 7.5 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 865,354 options and warrants over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 142.5p to 360p and expiry dates ranging from September 2016 to May 2019; and
- 117,544,909 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 1 January, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Trafigura Beheer B.V. ("Trafigura") 22.01% (fully-diluted 21.85%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 21.93% (fully-diluted 21.77%)
- Orion Mine Finance (Master) Fund I LP (‘Orion’) 14.56% (fully-diluted 14.45%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 13.98% (fully-diluted 13.88%)
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd (“Majedie”) 6.06% (fully-diluted 6.01%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.49% (fully-diluted 0.66%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura, XGC, Orion, Liberty, Majedie and the Board of Directors represents the 79.03% (fully-diluted 78.62%) of shares not in free float.
The following analysts have written research reports on Atalaya Mining
- BMO Capital Markets - Alexander Pearce
- Canaccord Genuity - Tim Huff
- Cantor Fitzgerald - Asa Bridle
- FinnCap - Martin Potts
- Mirabaud Securities - Nikolas Toleris
- Peel Hunt - Peter Mallin-Jones
In addition, the following brokers have issued Morning Notes on the Company:
- Brandon Hill Capital - Peter Rose
- Investec - Marc Elliot
- Numis Securities - Phil Swinfen
- RFC Ambrian - Jim Taylor
- S. P. Angel - John Meyer
- Whitman Howard - Roger Bade
Depositary / transfer agent
Computershare Investor Services Plc
Bristol BS13 8AE
+44 (0) 870 703 0300
+44 (0) 870 703 0301
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Avenue
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
|Ernst & Young UK|
|1 More London Place|
|London SE1 2AF|
|Ernst & Young Cyprus Ltd|
|Jean Nouvel Tower|
|6 Stasinos Avenue|
|1511 Nicosia, Cyprus|
AIM Nominated adviser (NOMAD)
Canaccord Genuity Limited
London EC2R 7AE
BMO Capital Markets
95 Queen Victoria Street
London, EC4V 4HG
Canaccord Genuity Limited
London EC2R 7AE