Why invest in Atalaya Mining
- Brownfield project brought back into production, ahead of schedule, under budget and with no senior debt
- Proyecto Riotinto developed as one of the lowest capital intensity copper projects in the world
- Management team with proven development and operating track record
- Construction of the plant, including the Expansion Project completed and nameplate capacity of 9.5Mtpa projected for the end of 2016
- Positioned to survive the current low copper price environment
- Four supportive cornerstone shareholders
- Potential upside through organic and regional exploration
Circular and Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting on 23 June 2015
29 May, 2015
Download Circular and Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 23 June 2015 (334KB pdf) and Proxy Form (30.6KB pdf).
Subscription, Placing and Open Offer to raise approximately £64.9 million (US$95.1 million) (“Capital Raising”) at 4.75 pence per share (“Issue Price”) Capitalisation of Bridge Loan and Convertible Loan Notes
28 May, 2015
EMED Mining Public Limited, the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, is pleased to announce that it is proposing to raise up to £64.9 million (US$95.1 million) (before expenses) by the issue of up to 1,366,203,821 New Ordinary Shares...
20 May, 2015
Further to the announcements made on 5 May 2015 and 8 May 2015, the Company provides the following update regarding both the financing for the continued development of its Rio Tinto Copper Project and its current working capital position....
Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 December 2014
11 May, 2015
Download EMED Mining's Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 December 2014 (540KB pdf).
Final Results for 12 Months Ended 31 December 2014
EMED Mining Public Limited (AIM: EMED, TSX: EMD) ("EMED Mining" or "the Company"), the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, announces its audited results for the year ended 31 December 2014. The full audited report (as required by Toronto...
As at 1 January 2017, Atalaya Mining had:
- 116,679,555 shares of 7.5 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 865,354 options and warrants over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 142.5p to 360p and expiry dates ranging from September 2016 to May 2019; and
- 117,544,909 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 1 January, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Trafigura Beheer B.V. ("Trafigura") 22.01% (fully-diluted 21.85%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 21.93% (fully-diluted 21.77%)
- Orion Mine Finance (Master) Fund I LP (‘Orion’) 14.56% (fully-diluted 14.45%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 13.98% (fully-diluted 13.88%)
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd (“Majedie”) 6.06% (fully-diluted 6.01%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.49% (fully-diluted 0.66%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura, XGC, Orion, Liberty, Majedie and the Board of Directors represents the 79.03% (fully-diluted 78.62%) of shares not in free float.
The following analysts have written research reports on Atalaya Mining
- BMO Capital Markets - Alexander Pearce
- Canaccord Genuity - Nick Hatch
- FinnCap - Martin Potts
- Mirabaud Securities - Nikolas Toleris
- Peel Hunt - Peter Mallin-Jones
In addition, the following brokers have issued Morning Notes on the Company:
- Brandon Hill Capital - Peter Rose
- Cantor Fitzgerald - Asa Bridle
- Investec - Marc Elliot
- Numis Securities - Phil Swinfen
- RFC Ambrian - Jim Taylor
- S. P. Angel - John Meyer
- Whitman Howard - Roger Bade
Depositary / transfer agent
Computershare Investor Services Plc
Bristol BS13 8AE
+44 (0) 870 703 0300
+44 (0) 870 703 0301
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Avenue
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
|Moore Stephens Stylianou & Co.|
|Iris Tower, 58 Archbishop Makarios Avenue|
|6th Floor, Office 602|
|1075 Nicosia, Cyprus|
701 Evans Avenue
Ontario M9C 1A3
AIM Nominated adviser (NOMAD)
Canaccord Genuity Limited
London EC2R 7AE
BMO Capital Markets
95 Queen Victoria Street
London, EC4V 4HG