Why invest in Atalaya Mining
- Brownfield project brought back into production, ahead of schedule, under budget and with no senior debt
- Proyecto Riotinto developed as one of the lowest capital intensity copper projects in the world
- Management team with proven development and operating track record
- Construction of the plant, including the Expansion Project completed and nameplate capacity of 9.5Mtpa projected for the end of 2016
- Positioned to survive the current low copper price environment
- Four supportive cornerstone shareholders
- Potential upside through organic and regional exploration
Result of AGM
29 July, 2015
EMED Mining is pleased to announce that its shareholders passed all of the resolutions proposed at of the Company’s Annual General Meeting held at 12:00 (CEST) today at the Rio Tinto Mine, La Dehesa s/n, Minas de Riotinto, 21660...
At EMED Mining’s AGM to be held at 12.00pm (CEST) today at the Rio Tinto Mine, La Dehesa s/n, Minas de Riotinto, 21660 Huelva, Spain, Roger Davey, non-executive Chairman, will make the following statement: “I am pleased to welcome...
Award of Municipal Activity Licence
16 July, 2015
EMED Mining (AIM:EMED; TSX:EMD) is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned operating subsidiary EMED Tartessus (“EMEDT”), the owner of Proyecto Riotinto (“Rio Tinto Copper Project”), has been awarded the Activity Licence from the Minas de Riotinto Municipality. This licence...
9 July, 2015
EMED Mining Public Limited (AIM: EMED, TSX: EMD), the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, announces that Mr. John Leach, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer will leave the Company following the AGM on 29 July 2015 one month before...
Circular and notice of annual general meeting on 29 july 2015
6 July, 2015
Download Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on 29 July 2015 and Proxy Form.
As at 1 January 2017, Atalaya Mining had:
- 116,679,555 shares of 7.5 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 865,354 options and warrants over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 142.5p to 360p and expiry dates ranging from September 2016 to May 2019; and
- 117,544,909 shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 1 January, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Trafigura Beheer B.V. ("Trafigura") 22.01% (fully-diluted 21.85%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 21.93% (fully-diluted 21.77%)
- Orion Mine Finance (Master) Fund I LP (‘Orion’) 14.56% (fully-diluted 14.45%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 13.98% (fully-diluted 13.88%)
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd (“Majedie”) 6.06% (fully-diluted 6.01%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.49% (fully-diluted 0.66%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Trafigura, XGC, Orion, Liberty, Majedie and the Board of Directors represents the 79.03% (fully-diluted 78.62%) of shares not in free float.
The following analysts have written research reports on Atalaya Mining
- BMO Capital Markets - Alexander Pearce
- Canaccord Genuity - Nick Hatch
- FinnCap - Martin Potts
- Mirabaud Securities - Nikolas Toleris
- Peel Hunt - Peter Mallin-Jones
In addition, the following brokers have issued Morning Notes on the Company:
- Brandon Hill Capital - Peter Rose
- Cantor Fitzgerald - Asa Bridle
- Investec - Marc Elliot
- Numis Securities - Phil Swinfen
- RFC Ambrian - Jim Taylor
- S. P. Angel - John Meyer
- Whitman Howard - Roger Bade
Depositary / transfer agent
Computershare Investor Services Plc
Bristol BS13 8AE
+44 (0) 870 703 0300
+44 (0) 870 703 0301
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Avenue
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
|Moore Stephens Stylianou & Co.|
|Iris Tower, 58 Archbishop Makarios Avenue|
|6th Floor, Office 602|
|1075 Nicosia, Cyprus|
701 Evans Avenue
Ontario M9C 1A3
AIM Nominated adviser (NOMAD)
Canaccord Genuity Limited
London EC2R 7AE
BMO Capital Markets
95 Queen Victoria Street
London, EC4V 4HG